DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at lcweb.loc.gov/copyright), ENQUOTED will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to ENQUOTED's designated copyright agent identified below in regards to information published on enquoted.com (WEBSITE).
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to ENQUOTED by providing ENQUOTED's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the WEBSITE;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ENQUOTED to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit ENQUOTED to contact the complaining party, including an email, name, address and/or telephone number at which the complaining party may be contacted;
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this WEBSITE should be delivered to ENQUOTED's designated copyright agent at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org